Join us ✨
- Here at Superflow we work in a fast-paced and purpose-driven environment. We are ambitious and proactive, yet we are balanced and caring developing a creator platform for active learning.
- We are a team that support you to grow both technically and as an individual.
- Exciting challenges lie ahead—guided by our mission and values, we’ll meet these challenges with a thoughtful, novel and caring approach to support our Superflow community and clients in learning by doing. We strive to create an environment of human-centered growth, where individuals and teams can reach peak performance and personal wellbeing through balanced challenges that align with their capabilities, skills, curiosity and motivation with the help of Superflow. Join us!
✌️ Our Values:
- Pursue excellence
- Be proactive
- Be constructive
- Keep users happy
- Be good to people
📱 Our product:
- We are developing a creator platform for active learning to revolutionize the way we learn and grow tapping into the creator economy
- We are pragmatists, always looking for the best tech and trade-offs for our specific needs
- Our backend runs on GCP, including serverless architecture. The stack includes Firebase, Node.js, Typescript, React and NoSQL.
- We are currently researching and developing new machine learning algorithms and integrations that incorporate and enhance an AI facilitator
- We explore blockchain technologies to develop a revenue-share model for creators
- Leave behind legacy code and immerse yourself in exciting greenfield projects where your skills and creativity can truly shine
🚀 The position
Superflow's Senior Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the design and creation of scalable software, as well as writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end. This role will also be involved in code testing, as well as fixing bugs and various coding issues as they arise. You will be part of a talented cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
✨ What this job can offer you
- Be creative in your daily work, we are a small team where each team member has a huge space to suggest solutions that work best.
- Overseeing projects from conception to completion, while ensuring both technical and business needs are met.
- Facilitate the entire software development lifecycle, from analysis and writing to building and deployment.
- Manage technical documentation of development processes, and develop reusable code libraries to ensure efficient and effective software development practices.
- Design, develop, and architect novel new features that deliver seamless user experiences.
- Integrate existing applications to create a cohesive, unified software solution that delivers value to users.
- Promote best practices among peers, thorough testing, comprehensive documentation, continuous delivery, clean code, and a DevOps mindset.
- Collaborate with engineers as well as people in all functions in our company, get to know the mindset and purpose of everything we do.
- Help us build a culture of mentorship, learning, iteration, and continuous progress within the engineering team.
- Continuously stay up-to-date with emerging trends and advancements in technology, web applications and programming languages, to ensure optimal innovation in software development.
🤝 What you bring
- At least 3 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer or in a similar role
- Expertise in front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries
- Proficiency in developing cloud-based softwares to be accessible, performant, and scalable
- Confidence in using the modern TypeScript React stack and its ecosystem in your daily work, as well as multiple back-end languages, frameworks and technologies, including .NET or Java or Python, GCP. You are familiar with backend as a service.
- Experience in working with databases like MongoDB or PostgreSQL and serverless technologies for efficient and reliable web application development.
- Experience in QA. We do all testings ourselves.
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving compatibility issues.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Care deeply about quality, functionality, and the humans we serve and are in touch with.
- Innate curiosity and a genuine enthusiasm for your work
- It is a plus if you have experience with developing LMSs (Learning Management Systems)
🏆 What you will get if you join us:
- Full flexibility: this is a remote job as long as you’re available on a time zone compatible with CEST
- Competitive compensation and equity for full time employees (we want you to have ownership in the business)
- Impactful Work: you'll work on challenging and meaningful projects that have a real impact. Your contributions will be recognized and valued
- Growth Opportunities: we have an entrepreneurial spirit and we find it important for all of us to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Anything that can help you grow in your role or beyond, we will make it work, including your work tools and materials
- Generous vacation and equal parental leave policy (everyone needs meaningful time off)
- Work-Life Balance: Beyond fast-pace, we also highly value maintaining a healthy work-life balance. While we work hard to achieve our goals, we also prioritize your well-being in all areas. We want to see you thrive.
⚙️ Hiring process:
The process takes 2 - 3 weeks max -then you either join us, or we get back to you with feedback :)
- 30 min - "Non-technical" call with our team - lets get to know each other and get your questions answered
- Technical Test - a take home test you can work on in your own time (usually between 1 - 3hours of your time)
- 60 minute - Technical Test review - chat through your test with the team you would be working with
- 30 minute - “non-technical” interview with Pris (Founder & CEO) and Mark (our Tech Lead) on the position details
- You accept our offer and ... welcome aboard!
At each stage, you can ask questions and get feedback. The process is friendly and it’s worth it.